If you want to not only be slim and attractive, but also show your body and do it professionally, you might want to try becoming a bikinist!
Who is it?
Who are the bikinist girls? The direction of the fitness bikini is one of the varieties of fitness. The main goal of training is to achieve ideal body proportions, acquire a sexy figure and give the muscles an attractive relief. At the same time, it is important to preserve the natural beauty, that is, not to overdo it.
Fitness bikini is one of the new nominations in women’s bodybuilding. If bodybuilders sometimes look too brutal, rude and not entirely attractive, then bikinists remain feminine, but bring their bodies to perfection and make them embossed and sexy.
Today, fitness bikini is a separate bodybuilding category, and it appeared in 2010. Moreover, they introduced it in order to attract more viewers. And since beauty and femininity are appreciated by many, the task was completed, and the direction continues to exist and develop.
Can you become a bikinist?
How to become a bikinist? First of all, this requires motivation, since working on yourself and your body is very difficult. This is hard work, and you have to work constantly, and this will take up not only strength, but also time (training should be regular and rather long).
If you’re willing to sacrifice, then it’s worth starting with nutrition. The ideal option is fractional, that is, frequent, but in small portions. The diet should be dominated by protein products, it is they that allow you to build muscle mass. These are lean fish and meat, eggs (especially proteins), cottage cheese, seafood.
But complex carbohydrates are also needed for energy, which can be obtained from cereals and nuts. But fats should be abandoned, as well as fried, salted, pickled, smoked, fast food, semi-finished products and other “harmful”. It is extremely important to observe the drinking regime, drinking about 1.5-2 liters of water per day.
Be sure to go in for sports, and training should provide not only weight loss, but also the study of all muscles in order to give them relief. But you should not overdo it, since the body should remain natural, feminine and sophisticated. And for this you need to combine moderate strength training with aerobic training. The former will provide a load on the muscles, the latter will allow you to burn fat.
Strength training involves the use of small weights and a large number of repetitions. As aerobic exercise, you can choose jogging, jumping. Circular training methods and supersets are also effective. Ideally, a coach should draw up an individual program. It is advisable to train every day or every other day for 30-40 minutes.
Tip: be disciplined and determined and you will succeed!
Fitness bikini features
So, you managed to achieve the ideal and become sexy. But how to take part in competitions in this area? First of all, you must meet the following requirements:
- Proportionality of body parts. The figure should be harmonious and meet generally accepted beauty standards. So if you do not have the longest legs, then it is unlikely that you will be able to achieve heights.
- Beautiful gait. You will have to demonstrate the body, and do it in heels. And if you are unsteady, then start exercising.
- Self confidence. You must prove to the jury that you are worthy of the Miss Bikini title. And for that you need to look and behave confidently.
- Photogenic. You must be able to choose the most successful poses in order to look sexy in the photo.
- The weight. Ideal is calculated by the formula: height in centimeters minus 112-115. The percentage of fat should not exceed 8-10%.
- Growth can be anything, because there are several categories.
- Developed, but not “pumped” muscles.
- Sexuality. A girl should be able to present herself, but at the same time not look vulgar or vulgar.
- Do not take steroids or similar drugs.
The bikini fitness competition is held in one round and two main stages:
- A presentation is a walk. The model demonstrates the body from all sides and from vantage points.
- Comparison. Participants of the competition go out in groups and make turns to the right, with their backs to the audience, with their left side, and then with their faces.
Some athletes have achieved certain heights in fitness bikinis. The most popular and famous among them are Yeshaira Robles, Natalia Melo, India Paulino, Ashley Kaltwasser, Amanda Latona, Courtney King, Jennifer Andrews, Polliana Moss, Stacy Alexander, Narmin Assria, Lacey DeLuca, Candice Conroy.
But there are also non-professional models who are also successful and beautiful, but show their bodies on social media. They can also be considered bikinists. These are Lizabeth Lopez, Caitlin Rice, Isabelle Gular, Michelle Levin.
If you want to become a bikinist, then try your hand and start working on yourself!