Having a slim and attractive body is the dream of many. But in order to realize this dream, you need to try. If you want to get rid of extra pounds, then pay attention to the unique Insaniti system.
What it is?
What is Insaniti? This is a fairly popular training program. And it is especially popular in European countries and America, but not so long ago rumors about it reached the former CIS countries, so today many are engaged in this system.
Essentially, Insaniti is a high-intensity interval training session. In general, the word “insanity” is translated from English as “madness”. The author of the technique is the famous Hollywood fitness trainer Sean Tee. And he calls the program the most powerful fitness training ever. Insanity training is difficult and makes you work hard and literally survive during classes, but this is the approach that allows you to achieve maximum results.
Advantages and disadvantages
First, let’s list the benefits of the Isaniti program:
- For classes, no additional equipment is required, which is very convenient.
- You can do it at home, so you don’t have to travel anywhere.
- This program is designed to lose weight and to give the body relief, so that you can kill two birds with one stone. Just imagine: in one session you can burn up to 1000 calories! And this is comparable to running two hours at a speed of 10 km / h.
- It is ideal for those who want to lose weight quickly and see results in a short amount of time. The program is designed for two months, and during this time you will achieve amazing results!
- The system has exercises for all muscle groups, so literally every muscle will be involved! And this will improve the whole body as a whole, and not its individual parts.
- Insaniti training is good for your health, among other things. During classes, the pulse becomes more frequent, the joints are worked out, and this improves the work of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems, as well as the musculoskeletal system.
Now the disadvantages:
- Don’t think it will be easy. No, it will be very, very difficult! First, the training is intense. Secondly, they should be regular, almost daily.
- The most serious and responsible approach is required. You need to do it regularly, almost daily. And one missed workout can negate all efforts and significantly worsen the results.
- This program is not suitable for everyone.
- There are contraindications.
Who is the program suitable for?
It should be noted right away that Insaniti is not a program for beginners. If you have never played sports, then it will be very difficult for you. Rather, they are suitable for those who have at least minimal (or better average) physical training. And since you can practice at any time and in any place, and the training itself is not very long, then Insaniti is quite suitable for busy people.
It is worth considering the fact that training is high-intensity, and during training, the pulse rises to 70-90% of the maximum heart rate. Therefore, Insaniti is contraindicated for people suffering from cardiovascular diseases. It is not worth the risk for those who have problems with joints, as they are also subject to enormous stress.
How to start practicing?
To start training, first of all decide that you need it, that you can do it. Believe in yourself and set yourself up for success. Then be sure to visit a doctor to identify possible contraindications and avoid complications.
Prepare comfortable clothes and shoes: a tracksuit and sneakers with a fairly thick sole (it will protect against injury to the foot). Plus, download a video and a special calendar to help you schedule your workouts.
How to train?
Workouts include resistance exercises, plyometrics, strength exercises, Pilates, yoga elements, and cardio. You need to train 6 days a week, only one day off is given.
Train according to the calendar, it tells you what days and what exercises you should do.
In total, the program includes 14 different cycles:
- Fit Test. This is a test that consists of 8 exercises and will help you assess your physical fitness, as well as your results as you move towards your goal.
- Plyometric Cardio Circuit – Plyometric interval training for the lower body and vigorous cardio workout.
- Cardio Power & Resistance. This complex includes strength exercises for the upper body as well as stretching workouts.
- Cardio Recovery. There are a lot of static exercises, so you can rest a little and let your muscles recover.
- Pure Cardio & Abs – non-stop cardio workout and abs exercises.
- Cardio Abs is an interval cardio workout that includes effective abdominal exercises.
- Core Cardio & Balance. These sessions are held between the first and second months of training and provide an opportunity to recover.
- Max Interval Circuit is one of the most challenging workouts, which is interval and circuit.
- Max Interval Plyo – leg exercises.
- Max Cardio Conditioning & Abs – extreme cardio workout.
- Max Recovery – static exercises.
- Insane Abs – Intense abdominal exercises.
- Max Interval Sports Training – Professional interval exercises.
- Upper Body Weight Training is a complex that allows you to work out the muscles of the upper body.
A few tips:
- Drink plenty of water and eat well. Eat more protein foods (meat, fish, dairy products) and complex carbohydrates (cereals, cereals).
- Stop exercising if you feel unwell.
- Follow your exercise technique.
- You can only take a break when you really need it.
Reviews prove that the Insaniti system is very complex, but at the same time very effective and really allows you to see results in a month.
Train right and you will see results soon!