Cellulite is a problem for many women. But today such a nuisance can be dealt with if you use effective proven means. Various wraps have proven themselves well. Which ones will work exactly? Let’s find it out!
How should you proceed?
So what effect should body wraps have to help fight cellulite? Its main directions:
- Improving blood circulation. If it is normal, then all the necessary nutrients and oxygen will enter the tissues, which means that the condition of the skin will noticeably improve. It will become fresher, more fit.
- Increased elasticity. Often the skin looks flabby due to a decrease in the amount of elastin, collagen, and hyaluronic acid in it. And in order to increase turgor, you need to start and accelerate the synthesis of all important substances responsible for elasticity.
- Food. Orange peel looks lifeless and dull due to lack of nutrients. And their reserves need to be replenished.
- Water balance normalization. With cellulite, excess moisture can remain under the skin that does not escape to the outside. And wraps should remove such excess. But at the same time, the epidermis itself can be dry and needs to be moisturized.
- Acceleration of metabolic processes. If the metabolism is normal, then fatty deposits will begin to actively burn. As a result, the volume of problem areas will decrease, and the hated bumps will disappear.
We offer the most effective anti-cellulite wraps:
- Clay wraps are popular, and black and blue have an anti-cellulite effect. You need to mix about a glass of clay with half a glass of warm clean water. As a result, a thick gruel should be obtained, which is applied to problem areas and remains on them for 1-1.5 hours.
- Try a wrap with Capsicam, a cream that has a warming and local irritant effect. Mix one tablespoon of this product with two tablespoons of any body cream or base oil. Massage the mixture onto the skin, leave it on for 30-40 minutes and rinse well.
- Oil wraps will help get rid of the hated “orange peel”. As a base, you can use any natural oil, for example, almond, olive, walnut. Add a few drops of essential oils to it: grapefruit, juniper, lemon, mint, jojoba, tea tree.
- Use coffee. Mix it with any base natural oil and massage it on problem areas of the body, and rinse off after a couple of hours.
- Honey is also effective. It can be used as an independent product, that is, in its pure form. Just use circular active movements to distribute the honey over the treated areas and leave for two to three hours.
- Make an effective mustard wrap. Dilute two teaspoons of mustard powder with hot water or warmed olive oil, apply the mixture to the skin and leave for literally half an hour.
- You can carry out the procedure using green tea. To do this, brew two tablespoons of it (you need to use only natural leafy) with a quarter cup of boiling water. When the mixture has cooled slightly, add half a teaspoon of cinnamon and a few drops of essential oils to it. The composition is applied for one to two hours.
- Algae wraps have proven to be excellent, because they have a pronounced anti-cellulite effect. Pour kelp (sheet or powder) with boiling water and leave for ten minutes. Apply the mixture (or layer) to the body, and remove after a couple of hours.
- Perfectly accelerates metabolism and improves blood circulation pepper. To make a pepper wrap, combine two tablespoons of pepper, one tablespoon of cinnamon, and three tablespoons of natural oil. Apply the composition to problem areas, rinse off after 30-40 minutes.
How to carry out?
You can do any body wraps at home, this procedure is quite simple.
- First, you need to thoroughly cleanse the skin, only in this case the components of the anti-cellllite agent will penetrate into the epidermis as deeply as possible and begin to act. For cleansing, you can use any scrub: both store and homemade, for example, from sea salt, honey or coffee.
- Next, you need to prepare the composition. Observe all proportions, otherwise the effect will differ from the declared one. Follow the instructions and do not change the amount of certain components. If the volume is in grams, a kitchen scale can be used for accuracy.
- Now you can apply the finished product to your skin. It is most convenient to do this with your hand or with a special massage glove. The movements should be circular and active, this additionally stimulates the skin and deeper tissues and improves blood circulation. Spread the composition over all problem areas in an even layer.
- Now the treated areas need to be wrapped. For this, use ordinary cling film, which can be purchased at any major store. It is advisable to apply it in several layers so that it does not slip and provide a pronounced sauna effect.
- Then just relax and wait. It is undesirable to move during the procedure, firstly, this can prevent the penetration of all components under the skin, and secondly, the product can leak out and stain clothes or furniture, and thirdly, active movements can provoke significant sweating and, as a result, dehydration of the epidermis. So it’s better to just lie down. The exposure time depends on the composition of the product, it is usually indicated in the recipe.
- After the exposure time, you can remove the film and rinse the mixture with warm water in the shower.
It is advisable to do wraps several times a week, for example, every other day. The course consists of 10-15 sessions, it is recommended to repeat it every two months.
Finally, some useful tips:
- It is worth remembering the likelihood of allergic reactions and intolerance to certain components. And in order to avoid such troubles, you should first test the selected tool. To do this, prepare a small amount and apply it to any small area of your skin. Then just watch the reaction. If you notice swelling, redness, itching, and other unpleasant symptoms, most likely, such a wrap will not work for you.
- If you are afraid to stain the sofa or chair on which you will lie or sit, cover it with unnecessary cloth or oilcloth.
- To open pores and prepare your skin even better, you can take a hot bath before the body wrap. It will also induce blood flow, which is very beneficial.
- Do not store the prepared mixture, use it immediately.
- The film should fit snugly to the body, but not squeeze it or hinder your movements.
- You can put something warm on top of the foil, this will provide an additional sauna effect.
- Observe the exposure time strictly, do not change it!
- If during the procedure there is a burning sensation or other unpleasant symptoms, immediately wash off the composition!
Let the recipes above help you deal with cellulite!