Today there are many innovative areas of fitness, so that everyone can choose something for themselves. One of the types is pilosking. And what can training give, how to do it correctly?
What it is?
What is Pyloxing? This is a relatively new area of fitness. It was developed by a unique and very talented woman from Sweden – Viveki Jensen. At one time, she was professionally engaged in bodybuilding and even won a championship, but then gave three years of her life to the Swedish Dance Academy, after which she went on tour around the world as a professional dancer.
But, unfortunately, in 1997, Viveki was injured, because of which she was forced to leave her dance career. But the girl did not give up and continued to move, she became interested in Pilates. But Viveki did not stop there either.
She decided to create her own unique training program that would help ordinary women become more self-confident, slimmer, more attractive and stronger. The training motto is: “Strong, slim, sexy.” And some called the training killer.
The program is a mixture of Pilates and Boxing. But boxing punches can be done slowly, like Pilates exercises. Loads involving weight and stretching are combined with hard impacts, which is very, very effective.
What will training give?
The features of the program allow you to achieve maximum results, while the benefits for the body are invaluable. Here’s what classes can do:
- Exercise will help improve your posture as your back muscles are actively working and strengthening. But the correct posture for a woman means a lot, she is able to change the body and gait.
- Exercise will help you get rid of extra pounds, because in one hour you can burn about 700-900 calories. Such results cannot be achieved even when jogging.
- This is an excellent cardio workout that will improve the functioning of the respiratory and cardiovascular systems. And if the lungs, heart and blood vessels work harmoniously and correctly, then the blood supply will improve, and all tissues and organs will receive more oxygen and nutrients, which will have a positive effect on the work of the whole organism as a whole.
- The body’s endurance increases.
- You will learn how to maintain balance and improve coordination, which will help increase your self-esteem and always be confident in yourself.
- All muscle groups are involved in the training process: buttocks, back muscles, chest, biceps and triceps, abs, calf and thigh muscles. Attention is paid to both problem areas and everything else, which allows you to make the whole body more prominent.
- The results will be noticeable after a couple of months of regular training.
- It’s entertaining, interesting and fun. Workouts take place at an accelerated pace and to the music, literally in one breath.
- Peloxing will help speed up the metabolism, which is very important for losing weight.
- The program includes stretching exercises so that your body becomes flexible, which your other half will certainly appreciate.
- One lesson is a great mood for the near future and a boost of vivacity.
- The exercises are simple, so even untrained people can cope with them.
Isn’t it harmful?
Can piloxing training be harmful? If practiced correctly and under the guidance of an experienced coach, then the probability of unexpected consequences is practically zero.
Contraindications are few, since the exercises are simple and can be selected individually. Here are the cases when it is worth giving up classes:
- severe diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- injuries and diseases of the joints.
But even with some health problems, exercise is allowed. Before starting classes, consult your doctor and consult with him.
What will be required for the classes?
For the sessions to be effective, prepare everything you need:
- Yoga mat (some exercises are done on the floor).
- Comfortable clothes. It should not interfere or hinder movement. Shoes are not required as classes are conducted barefoot.
- Weighted gloves (about 500 grams each) or small dumbbells. But beginners can do without it, and then you can move on to training with a load.
- Bottle of water.
- Towel and soap or shower gel.
How to train?
Here are some training principles:
- It is best to alternate strength loads or stretching exercises with sudden movements and intense loads. The workout is divided into rounds. After the slow one comes the accelerated one, then the slow one again.
- One lesson should last at least 40 minutes. Half an hour is enough for a beginner, but for an unprepared it is better not to overstrain and devote at least 15-20 minutes to the workout. Then the duration and intensity can be increased, bringing one lesson to 50-60 minutes.
- Exercise should be regular. Exercise 2-3 times a week. Choose the training time taking into account the daily routine and your biological rhythms, but do not exercise after sleep and before sleep, soak at least 2 hours.
- An experienced coach should supervise the sessions to be useful and effective. Initially, he will assess your physical fitness and select the optimal load, and then he will monitor your progress, complicate tasks and correct errors that arise.
- Control your condition, do not overstrain. If an exercise is difficult for you, inform the trainer so that he can make adjustments.
Warm up at the beginning of the session. Jumping or running on the spot is fine.
Now for effective exercises:
- Stand on your left leg, bend it slightly at the knee, and press the knee of your right leg from behind. At the same time, the abdominal muscles should be tense. Then raise both hands, as if scooping up air, place them in front of you, and then return them to their original position. Do 15-20 reps and change your leg.
- Get on all fours, rest on your knees and elbows. Shift your weight to one side, leaning on, for example, your right knee and elbow. At the same time, move your left leg to the side so that the knee is parallel to the floor. Do 15 lifts and repeat with the other leg.
- Stand on slightly bent legs with your right foot in front of your left. Bring your fists to your chin. Then in the jump, switch legs and simultaneously strike with one hand. Then change legs again and make a sharp blow with the other hand. In total, you need to complete 20-30 jumps.
- Get on your knees, hands with dumbbells (or gloves) spread apart. Tilt your body back to feel the maximum tension. As you inhale, raise your arms with dumbbells, while exhaling, lower them. Take 100 breaths and exhalations and return to the starting position.
Master piloxing and enjoy how your body will improve and change.