The modern rhythm of life requires constant dynamics, movement and full dedication from a person. Therefore, doctors state that cases of complaints of constant fatigue and loss of strength have become constant. But endurance is one of the main factors in a full-fledged human life.
When the strength of the body is significantly reduced, apathy, weakness and other unpleasant symptoms appear. This problem clearly requires a solution.
Where to get the strength?
The task of increasing the body’s resistance to various loads requires an integrated approach, because one measure cannot be dispensed with here. Therefore, you will need to change your lifestyle, nutrition, physical activity and support the body with the necessary drugs.
How can you increase your efficiency? There are several very important rules to follow:
1. Sleep. If you do not have the opportunity to sleep soundly and calmly, then we can confidently say that your stamina will gradually decrease. To feel vigorous in the morning, you must:
- go to bed and wake up at the same time (this will help develop a regime and make it possible to correctly distribute your strength and affairs during the day);
- give up work or physical activity 2 hours before going to bed (it is better to devote this time to rest, reading, watching a movie, hobbies);
- determine the individual amount of time it takes to feel sleepy.
It should be balanced and such that it does not lead to a set of extra pounds, because they also lead to a decrease in activity. Foods that will help increase resistance include: animal proteins (dairy products, eggs, fish, lean meat), fresh vegetables and fruits, grains, honey and dried fruits. A large amount of salty, fried, fatty and smoked, fast food is banned. You also need to limit the use of alcoholic beverages, and forget about carbonated ones altogether.
An important factor in nutrition is the consumption of the required amount of water. Its deficiency in the body leads to thickening of the blood and a slowdown in metabolic processes. The norm per day is 2 liters of clean, non-carbonated water.
3. Physical activity. Systematic moderate training is known to increase endurance. These sports include running, swimming, cycling, rollerblading, fitness, aerobics, or dancing.
4. Meditation. Often, in order to gain strength and “throw away” all the problems, we do not have enough peace and quiet. No wonder busy people find half an hour a day for themselves to devote to yoga or other practices that help to know their body and soul.
Recommendations for athletes
In the case of those who are actively involved in sports, there is a question of increasing physical endurance, which is often a decisive factor on the path to victory. Therefore, first of all, you should pay attention to special sports nutrition, which must necessarily include a sufficient amount:
- Proteins. Athletes spend 3 times more of this product, therefore, the replenishment of waste must be adequate. Those who are involved in strength sports need 2 g per 1 kg of weight, the rest will need 1.4-1.7 g / kg.
- Fat. Their use should be minimal, but cannot be ruled out. Most often, sports nutrition contains fatty supplements such as linoleic acid and omega-3, as well as lecithin.
- Carbohydrates. With a loss of strength during physical exertion, the body “uses” the accumulated energy reserves, which it receives mainly during the breakdown of carbohydrates. Therefore, it is important to monitor the replenishment of stores as well as the level of glucose in the blood.
- Creatine. It helps prevent premature muscle fatigue and helps you recover faster from training or competition.
- Vitamins and minerals. For an athlete to be tireless, it is necessary that active processes of neutralization of a high amount of free radicals take place in the body. This requires the intake of vitamins B, C, E, as well as magnesium, calcium, zinc, selenium.
Body endurance is an indicator of a person’s health and level of physical fitness. Following a healthy lifestyle, eating right, and staying in good physical shape will help you enjoy life to the fullest.