The beauty and slenderness of legs is an important advantage of a woman, which, by the way, is not so easy to keep. In youth, few people think about the fact that a healthy and fit body needs to be constantly kept in shape, but over the years we increasingly pay attention to some shortcomings.
Slender legs are very seductive, no man can resist such beauty! Away from hiding hoodies and loose trousers, we get tight jeans, short dresses and mini-skirts! And in this we, as well as possible, will be helped by one interesting exercise – plie.
Plie came to fitness sports from ballet – it is with his help that you can achieve beautiful fit and harmony of the inner thighs – the problem area of almost every second woman. The general “watchability” of your legs strongly depends on its condition, but it is not so easy to pump it on ordinary simulators or with the help of simple squats.
In general, squats are a simple but extremely effective exercise for working out your leg muscles in detail. In the world of sports and fitness, they are presented in a wide variety: some exert a complex load on an entire muscle group, while others work more in isolation, and so, plie just refers to such isolating exercises.
In fact, in order to pump your legs, you need to use a variety of different exercises, each of which will be responsible for its own muscle group – this is the only way to achieve a proportional physique. Plie is a great substitute for a fairly heavy squat with a barbell on the shoulders, which loads the spine quite hard.
If you have any problems with your back, and you really want to achieve beautiful legs and rounded buttocks, then this is another plus sign in the direction of plie. Although this exercise is considered insulating, you will be able to pump a large number of muscles in the process – the entire inner thigh, gluteus maximus, and calf muscles.
In addition, such squats will statically load the abdominal and lower back muscles, which is also its indisputable advantage.
So, let’s briefly summarize the benefits:
- If the technique is followed, the exercise is absolutely safe for the back and joints;
- Rapid development of muscle strength in the lower body, effective work with the inner thighs and buttocks;
- The ability to give up squats with a barbell, to practice even in an interesting position or at home.
- Improving blood circulation in the pelvic organs.
How to do squats correctly?
At first glance, it may seem that the exercise is simple, but for some reason very many make a lot of mistakes in it, which reduce all effectiveness to nothing. Therefore, it is very important to follow the correct execution technique, which, by the way, is really simple. It is worth noting that this exercise has several types: it is performed with or without dumbbells.
Naturally, doing squats with extra weight, you will get a plus in the load, and, therefore, a bonus in efficiency. However, many beginners are advised to start doing plie without stress, for a start it is very important to work out the correct technique. So how do you do squats?
- Take the starting position: for this, legs need to be spread shoulder-width apart, slightly tighten the press and, if necessary, grab a dumbbell with a grip on the base. At the same time, the knees must be slightly bent, and the socks must be spread to the side – to approximately an angle of 45 °. Naturally, this is a figurative concept – the main thing is to find a comfortable position for performing squats. Basically, the unfolded toe sets the direction in which the knee joint will move: it is important that the knees do not close inward when going up and do not go outward when lowering. The dumbbell is located between the legs, while the back is kept strictly vertical – the chin is parallel to the floor.
- Now, while inhaling, we begin to go down, without jerking, gently bend our legs at the knees. It is necessary to reach the position of the hips parallel to the floor, feel the stretch of the muscles and, at the exit, bring the body back to its original position. It is very important to keep your back straight. To enhance the effect, you can use steps, between which a dumbbell will be lowered.
Basically, that’s all! Repeat the exercise the specified number of times, depending on the training system. What else can you recommend for a more effective exercise?
- Squats should be done smoothly and smoothly.
- The exhalation is performed on effort, and the inhalation is obligatory in the eccentric part.
- If you are having difficulty with balance, then squatting is better with your back against the wall.
- The recommended number of repetitions in one approach is 10-15 times.
- When plie is performed correctly, there should be a burning sensation on the inner thighs, buttocks and quadriceps.
- The head must be constantly held in one position: the gaze must be directed forward, to enhance efficiency it is best to perform it in front of a mirror.
- At the top point of the exercise, it is important not to extend the knees to the end, which will relieve the joints from the load, and also prevent the muscles from resting at the top point, which again will increase the load.
- Feel free to spend a few workouts learning the correct plie squat technique, experiment with setting your feet to achieve the most comfortable position in which your muscles will tense and relax as much as possible.