On the eve of summer, vacations and beaches, almost every girl and woman tries to put her body in order as quickly as possible. What the fair sex does not do in pursuit of ideal forms: all kinds of diets, classes in fitness clubs, swimming pools. And if, with desire and perseverance, it is quite possible to lose a few extra pounds and pump up muscles, then it turns out to be much more difficult to cope with sagging skin and cellulite.
Most women struggle with this problem by applying various masks, scrubs, body wraps and creams. But, unfortunately, all these actions do not always bring the expected result. Many beauty salons have started to offer professional anti-cellulite massage service, during which special massagers are used. But if such procedures are not affordable for everyone, then purchasing such a device for independent use is quite feasible.
Vacuum is an effective anti-cellulite remedy
A vacuum apparatus has recently become especially popular in the fight against extra pounds. It can have several modifications, but the main point of its work is that, capturing the skin and subcutaneous fat deposits in the problem area, it sucks them into a vacuum.
At this moment, acupuncture points are affected, blood flow to the site of the massage increases, excess fluid and various toxins are removed from the body.
As a result of such processes, fat deposits begin to gradually dissolve, and the skin is smoothed and tightened. The device has an intense effect on the deeper layers of muscles and other structures of the body, allowing you to effectively remove extra centimeters.
A professional vacuum apparatus can have additional functions in the form of infrared radiation (heats up tissues and ensures the removal of toxins during massage) and mechanical massage rollers (enhances the local effect on heated skin, tightens it and smooths the texture). The procedures that are carried out using such a device are very effective and in just 7-10 sessions visible improvements can be achieved, including:
- loss of extra pounds;
- improving the clarity of the silhouette;
- acceleration of general metabolism;
- reducing the appearance of cellulite;
- tightening, improving the appearance of the skin;
- reduction of edema;
- elimination of discomfort after excessive physical exertion;
- relieving tension and muscle pain.
With the money available, a professional body apparatus can be easily purchased and used at home. Those for whom the price of salon equipment is too high should not be upset, because many manufacturers offer cheaper options that have a similar principle of operation.
How to make the right choice?
In not so distant times, the place of modern devices was taken by ordinary jars, which many are accustomed to using in the treatment of various diseases. But this method is not particularly effective and rather inconvenient, because insidious cellulite can manifest itself in hard-to-reach places.
And so that no trace of it remains on a single part of the body, manufacturers offer a wide selection of various handheld massagers that are affordable. They successfully fight against sagging skin and, due to their small size, easily fit into a handbag, which allows you to not interrupt the procedure even while traveling.
Such massagers can differ in a set of basic functions, additional options, a method of power supply (on batteries or from a network), power, design and other criteria. Most of the devices are also equipped with a control system that does not allow capturing more skin folds than necessary.
The Internet is replete with reviews of such models, but it is possible to determine the best one only through personal experience. Having decided to purchase such a thing for independent use, you need to listen to several basic recommendations that will help you not to be mistaken with the choice of a vacuum assistant in the fight for beauty:
- Opt for a massager with a rubberized handle. This will help to avoid unnecessary slipping during procedures, even when using special creams or oils.
- The best purchase will be a device that comes with several attachments of various sizes. This will allow you to effectively work out problem areas on the right parts of the body with varying degrees of absorption.
- When choosing an electrical option, you should carefully examine the cord. There should be no damage on it. Such care can guarantee safety during the procedure.
- If cellulite is too pronounced, give preference to models that, in addition to the vacuum attachment, have additional massage rollers. They enhance the effectiveness of the vacuum and allow parallel deep massage of the problem area.
Basic recommendations for use
After choosing the right option for home use, carefully read the tips for using it to get the desired result:
- before starting the procedure, you need to take a shower and do a light warming massage of the body (this will prepare the vessels for the upcoming load and reduce the risk of bruising);
- the maximum effect can be achieved only if you know how to do the procedure correctly: you should always start using the massager upward, starting from the ankles, and massage the abdomen clockwise;
- you should not stay on one problem area for more than 10 minutes, and conduct sessions no more than 3 times a week;
- there is no need for additional physical influence while using the massager, because a side effect is the appearance of small bruises. With strong pressure and frequent use, discomfort and visible marks may become too obvious.
During massage procedures, it is strongly not recommended to massage such areas as:
- the area of the lymph nodes;
- inner thigh;
- groin area;
In what cases is it worth abandoning vacuum procedures?
Despite all its effectiveness, vacuum massagers, like other similar devices, have a number of contraindications. You should not use this method to combat cellulite if you have the following problems:
- hepatic, heart or renal failure;
- skin diseases (eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, etc.);
- mechanical damage to the skin: cuts, scratches, wounds of various origins, burns;
- neoplasms on the skin surface;
- period of pregnancy.
It is not for nothing that the vacuum massager is gaining popularity among women, because the action of such a device in combination with proper nutrition and physical activity will certainly bear fruit in the form of healthy and elastic skin.