Yoga is one of the oldest teachings, the knowledge of which began its existence long before our era. In the course of its existence, it has “overgrown” with many types that differ in the time of study, the specificity and the number of exercises, but have the same essence – the knowledge of the soul and the discovery of the hidden abilities of the body.
Yoga-23 is a relatively young type of hatha yoga, which is a little more than 10 years old. Its author is Andrei Sidersky from Kiev, who developed in 2003 a special system of exercises that can adapt to the individual requirements and characteristics of each individual person. The whole program is a successful mix of hatha yoga practices, martial arts and various modern trends, which are dynamic and flexible.
The essence of the classes
The training system of Andrey Sidersky is based on 23 exercises, which have 5 levels of difficulty and various purposes. So, there is a special complex for group lessons, individual training, training of instructors and specialized exercises aimed at training divers, special forces soldiers and even astronauts.
The basic asanas are pretty familiar to those familiar with the classic version. But the difference from the usual hatha yoga lies in the fact that this set has been successfully adapted for a modern person who does not have the opportunity to devote enough time to exercise.
According to Andrey Svidersky, doing yoga-23, you will get the maximum result in the minimum period of time.
In addition, many conventional yoga techniques are contraindicated for a European person with his musculoskeletal characteristics, therefore, from all the exercises, those were chosen that would not only help keep fit, but also have a therapeutic effect.
Features of yoga-23
In order for training to bring real benefits, it is worth knowing about some of the features.
- If you are often overcome by laziness, then forget about this complex. Since the time of one lesson is short, during this period you need to have time to do quite a lot of work. Therefore, you should be prepared for strong and active physical activity.
- Particular attention during the performance of asanas is given to breathing. These are special rhythms based on pauses during inhalation and exhalation.
- Yoga 23 has no religious connotation. This is an exclusively personal experience of the trainer and various techniques.
What is the result?
Why are classes according to the methodology of Andrei Svidersky useful?
- First of all, yoga-23 has a powerful effect on the psychological state of a person. Due to the fact that during and after classes, hormonal surges occur, depression disappears, the mood becomes better, and the state of health is more vigorous.
- Secondly, a well-chosen individual system does an excellent job of maintaining shape.
- Thirdly, thanks to a specially developed respiratory system, blood flow improves, saturation of all internal organs with oxygen, which means that the processes of regeneration and rejuvenation will not be long in coming.
Yoga-23 radically changes the perception of the world and its capabilities. She will give quick results even to the busiest people who devote a minimum of time to classes.