Fat is the main enemy of all women. Fat deposits can be localized on different parts of the body, most often they are located on problem areas such as the abdomen, buttocks and thighs. This is very unpleasant and ugly. But fat can and should be fought, because there are many different ways of such a fight. One of these methods is cryolipolysis. And what is it, how does it work?
What it is?
Cryolipolysis is the newest method of getting rid of fatty deposits using exposure to cold. Such a procedure appeared relatively recently, but has already become in demand and very popular. Today, most cosmetic clinics and salons offer this service.
How does it work?
The principle of this method of getting rid of fat is based on natural processes and properties of tissues.
Our body contains a wide variety of tissues and cells. One of them is adipocytes. They are designed to protect our muscles and internal organs from mechanical stress and damage, and this protection is provided with the help of fat.
In other words, adipocytes attract and store fat. But surprising is the fact that these very cells are very sensitive to the effects of cold, this is their weak point. And it is on this feature that the cryolipolysis method is based.
How does fat break down? Under the influence of cold, the integrity of the membranes of fat cells is disrupted, due to which the contents of such cells enter the intercellular space.
And then the organism itself begins to act. He perceives the destroyed fat cells as metabolic products and safely removes them in a natural way. It is logical that after all these processes, the fat layer in the affected area decreases.
Each method has its own characteristics. If we talk about cryolipolysis, then we can say that this method has practically no drawbacks. But the benefits are numerous. Let’s list them:
- This method is non-invasive, that is, there will be no interventions, scars and scars, of course, will not remain, which is very important for many.
- It does not hurt. Cold exposure can be painful, but not with cryolipolysis. Firstly, special equipment is used, secondly, your skin will be protected, and thirdly, the temperatures will not be critically low.
- Naturalness. After the procedure, the process of decomposition of adipose tissue starts. But everything happens slowly, that is, so if you get rid of fat naturally. This means that the fat will not come back again (as with its cardinal removal), and the skin will not sag.
- Harmlessness. There is no effect on other tissues of the body, that is, they do not participate in the process. This means that there can be no health threats and side effects.
- Effect. The changes are noticeable after the first procedure, then they become more and more obvious. After about a month, the volumes are reduced by 3-4 centimeters.
- This method allows you to influence almost any area, including hard-to-reach ones.
In what cases is the procedure effective?
What are the indications for the procedure? It is indicated for the so-called local obesity. That is, if you have problem areas with fat deposits, then cryolipolysis will help remove them.
This procedure allows you to reduce the volume of the abdomen (especially in the most difficult part of it – the lower one), remove the sides, and make the hips less voluminous. Also, the effect can be exerted on hard-to-reach areas: the inner surfaces of the thighs and arms, the knee area (the so-called “fat pad” is often found there) and other places.
In what cases is the procedure contraindicated?
Contraindications to cryolipolysis are not so numerous, but they are still available:
- Existing bleeding or a tendency to bleed.
- Circulatory disorders directly in the affected area (for example, thrombosis, increased blood clotting).
- Skin lesions in the affected area (both open wounds and abrasions).
- Bruises and bruises in the affected area.
- Skin diseases in the acute stage.
- Hypersensitivity to cold.
- Cold allergy.
- Scars, scars in the affected area (extensive and deep).
- The client has an electronic pacemaker.
- Hernia in the affected area.
- Lactation and pregnancy.
- Neuropathic disorders and diseases.
How is it done?
How is the cryolipolysis procedure for weight loss performed? It has several stages:
- First of all, the doctor will conduct an examination, identify all possible contraindications and threats, and also determine the impact zone and its area.
- Immediately before the start of the procedure, a special protective gel pad will be applied to the affected area, which will protect the skin from the negative effects of cold.
- Then the doctor uses a special apparatus with several nozzles of different sizes. The applicator is placed on the affected area, then the area is sucked in by applying a vacuum.
- Then a gradual cooling of the zone begins. The temperature will have to reach -5 degrees.
The duration of the procedure is approximately 40-60 minutes (it all depends on the volume of the problem area). Throughout the session, you can calmly rest in any position convenient for you.
No unpleasant or painful sensations will arise. After the procedure, slight redness may appear at the site of exposure, which will soon disappear without a trace. Also, if you have sensitive skin, then you may experience small bruises and bruises (due to exposure to vacuum).
The effect is noticeable after the first session and reaches its maximum after about a month. The procedure can be repeated every 1-2 months.
The cost of the procedure
The price of such a procedure is not low, but if you compare it, for example, with the cost of painful and dangerous liposuction, the difference will be noticeable. So, the impact on one area with a large applicator will cost about 20-25 thousand rubles. Processing with a small nozzle will cost about 15 thousand. If you process several zones at once, then it will be a little more profitable.
You can find various reviews about this procedure. Here is some of them:
- “I underwent cryolipolysis in one of the clinics. As it turned out, they use a low-quality Chinese device. The procedure was painful, plus a bruise remained after it, the redness did not go away for a long time. I went to the doctor, he said that it was frostbite. I advise everyone to beware of low-quality devices. “
- “I went through two procedures, the result is pleasing. The volumes of the abdomen and hips have really decreased. There was no pain during the procedure, only mild unpleasant sensations arose, they can be tolerated. After the session, redness remained, but by the evening it was gone. “
Do you want to get rid of excess volumes in problem areas? Try a method like cryolipolysis, because now you know everything about it.