A beautiful and healthy back is one of the most attractive parts of a woman’s body. However, at the same time, maintaining or restoring her inflated and healthy appearance is not an easy task. Surely, doing exercises in the gym or at home, you have often thought about how to remove fat from your back.
After all, the arms and sides fall off in volume quite quickly, but that was not the case with the back. But don’t despair! There are tips and tricks in this difficult matter, a set of exercises and, of course, proper nutrition.
Let’s talk a little about your lifestyle. It will have to be significantly modified. The principle is simple – elementary walking has a very positive effect on the process of losing weight not only on the back, but also on all other parts of the body. Therefore, heading home, do not use the elevator – go up on your own. Take a couple of stops to work or university on foot, take an hour for a walk in the evening.
The next point in the system of your changes is the need to sign up for sports. The best solution would be to visit the pool, at least 2 times a week. This will give your figure lightness and grace, give the correct shape to your posture, and also help to keep the whole body in good shape.
And, of course, the halahup. What is it? This is a regular hoop. It is better, of course, that he was with weights, otherwise the effect will be minimal. And spin it in any free and not free minute. Are you watching a TV show, reading a book, talking on the phone? Twist the halahup at this moment.
Reviews and recommendations of many girls indicate that this method is very effective and effective. Let’s say right away, there will be bruises and pain, but this is at first. And beauty, as you know, requires sacrifice.
Of course, you will not be able to instantly remove fat from the back. All exercises and recommendations on this issue are effective, but after a certain time and depend on your diligence. If you don’t cheat, then after the first month you will be able to notice the results. But, unfortunately, not every woman is capable of subjecting herself to heavy physical exertion and exhausting training.
There is also an easier, from the point of view of some ladies, way to get rid of excess body fat, which is so difficult to hide under a shirt. This is a surgical method of intervention – liposuction. In a few hours, all excess fat will be removed, and your back will sparkle with new colors.
But there are more minuses than pluses. Firstly, no one in this case is insured that after a while all the masses will return and take with them a couple of extra pounds. Secondly, whatever one may say, but the operation is a serious thing. The recovery period will last for several months, which may be accompanied by pain and discomfort.
So think once again – do you need it? Surgical intervention should be resorted to only if sports, diets and the correct image do not bring absolutely any results.
In order to lose weight and look slim, you need a certain set of exercises for the back.
- In a prone position, stretch your arms forward and your legs back. Raise the left arm and right leg at the same time. We omit. After that, we do the same with opposite limbs. If you suddenly feel pain in your back, then stop doing it! Repeat the exercise 8-10 times.
- Get into the “on all fours” position. The arms and legs should form right angles with the body, that is, the palms are under the shoulders, the knees under the hips. Extend the left arm and right leg forward. The same is for opposite limbs, we repeat it in turn, 8-10 times.
- Starting position: sitting on the floor, stretch your arms back, fixing your back on your palms, stretch your legs forward. Raise your buttocks off the floor, holding on to your hands. At the top point, fix your position for 15 seconds and go down. 10 reps.
- We sit on a chair, while fixing the back in the 45 ° position from the back of the chair. We take weights or dumbbells in our hands. After that, we begin to take our hands back, pressing our elbows to the body as much as possible. The goal is to flatten the shoulder blades on the back. We perform the exercise 3 to 10 times, depending on physical fitness.
- Starting position: on all fours, we check the correct position of the palms and knees, after which we perform backbends – up and down, so as to feel the tension of the muscles, while they should be in tension all the time. We repeat 10-15 times.
The most important thing in exercises that help remove fat from the back is not the quantity of exercises performed, but their quality. Make sure you keep your back straight, don’t strain your neck or other unnecessary muscles, and pay attention to how you perform each exercise.
In order to remove fat from the back, and indeed from any problem areas, it is necessary to organize a proper and healthy diet. No matter how sad it may sound, you will have to give up your favorite bakery products, sweets, fried potatoes, salty and spicy foods in general.
You need to schedule your food and make a menu for every day, which should not contain harmful products that cause an increase in body fat. Fruits and vegetables, steamed or grilled meat, low-fat yoghurts or kefir will be useful. For breakfast, cereal or oatmeal in the water will be useful.
Considerable attention should be paid to water. It must be remembered that the daily intake of pure water in the body should be 1.5-2 liters of water. This does not include tea, juices, broths.
An anti-cellulite back massage can be another helper in this difficult struggle. But the back is a vulnerable area, therefore, before starting a course of massages, make sure that you are in the hands of a highly qualified specialist who will be able to bring your back into proper condition without unexpected injuries.
Remember that nothing comes easy. But if you work on your problem area, adhere to all dietary norms, visit massage and the pool, you will be surprised how quickly your back will feel well-groomed and comfortable.