Losing weight is not only burning fat, but also removing excess fluid from the body, as well as toxins and toxins. And drainage drinks do a great job with all of this. Which ones are the most effective?
Why are drainage drinks needed?
Why, in general, does the body need drainage? This concept is conditional, and it means “withdrawal”. But what should be displayed and why? Are you eating right? Probably not. But excessive salt intake will lead to the appearance of edema, which, by the way, can be internal, that is, invisible externally.
Improper nutrition (food “dry food”, the inclusion in the diet of fast food, fatty, flour, semi-finished products, and so on) will lead to slagging of the intestines. And from the intestine, some of the substances can be absorbed into the blood. In addition, toxins poison the body, like toxins.
So what will drainage do? It will cleanse the intestines, blood and the entire body as a whole, thanks to which all systems will begin to work smoothly and smoothly. You will feel a charge of vivacity and a surge of energy, incredible lightness. Digestion is normalized, and the load on the heart and blood vessels will noticeably decrease.
The kidneys will also work much better, which, with an excess of fluid and edema, literally work for wear and tear. Among other things, metabolic processes will be accelerated, which will contribute to the correct normalization of weight and the burning of body fat.
Who needs it?
Since modern food products leave much to be desired, as well as the diet of many people, the body will inevitably be “clogged”, and almost all of them. So many people drink drainage drinks, especially those who are not sure that they are eating right. The risk group includes all students, young mothers, and very busy people.
Effective drainage: options
So, how to prepare drainage drinks that are useful not only for weight loss, but for the whole body as a whole?
- Pour the dried berries and leaves of strawberries (two tablespoons are required) with a glass of boiling water. Let the composition brew for two hours, strain it and take two to three tablespoons fifteen minutes before meals. It will take four to six doses in total, that is, one glass is enough for a day.
- Chop a few bunches of parsley and pour a glass of boiling water. After warming up in a water bath (for 15 minutes) or a two-hour infusion, strain the product and take it half an hour before meals, half a glass.
- Pour one teaspoon of dried and crushed birch leaves with one glass of boiling water. Insist the mixture for an hour, strain and take a quarter of a glass (the volume is calculated for one day). For taste, you can add a spoonful of honey to the infusion.
- Lemon water will provide effective cleansing. To prepare it, squeeze a whole lemon into a glass of warm water. Drink on an empty stomach half an hour before breakfast. You can also have another glass before dinner.
- Pour a teaspoon of horsetail leaves with a glass of boiling water. Insist the remedy for at least half an hour, strain and drink a quarter of a glass before each meal.
- If you prefer inexpensive drinks, then put three tablespoons of the mother-and-stepmother in a thermos and pour a glass of boiling water. Close the lid and leave the product for an hour, then strain and drink a tablespoon every two hours from morning to evening.
- 50 grams of black currant leaves need to be poured with 500 ml of boiling water, cover and leave for an hour or warm up in a water bath for fifteen minutes. Strain the product and use half a glass three times a day.
- Two to three tablespoons of dried calendula flowers are poured into two glasses of boiling water. The composition is infused for an hour, filtered and taken in half a glass before meals.
- Pour a teaspoon of ginger with a glass of boiling water, leave for an hour. Add the juice of half a lemon and a tablespoon of honey. Drink the product a day, dividing it into several servings.
- In a liter of water, put a chopped cucumber, a few mint leaves, a pinch of ginger and chopped lemon. After 3-4 hours of infusion, strain the liquid and drink all day.
How to carry out correctly?
Finding the right recipe is half the way. It is necessary to determine the optimal use of the drink. If you have no obvious problems, then for preventive purposes, you can carry out one drainage day a week, this will be enough. If there are problems, then you can take a weekly course of therapy.
How to assess your condition? The need for cleansing is indicated by symptoms such as swelling, weakness, heaviness in the abdomen, drowsiness, apathy, chronic fatigue, deterioration in complexion and skin condition, problems with stools, and so on.
Can everyone drink such drinks?
Before consuming drainage drinks, in any case, you should consult your doctor, especially if you plan to take a full course. You should not start drainage during pregnancy (without consulting a supervising specialist), with serious kidney diseases, as well as with some diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, for example, ulcers, gastritis, colitis, pancreatitis, intestinal obstruction, and so on.
A few tips for those who decide to start drinking drainage drinks:
- Monitor your well-being. Discontinue use if unpleasant symptoms appear.
- You should not drink the same drink all the time, otherwise addiction will arise, that is, the body will stop responding to the effect. Alternate between options.
- It is not necessary to start drainage if you feel unwell or sick. Cleansing is a load on the body, and when the condition worsens, it suffers anyway.
Use drainage drinks to feel light and lose those extra pounds!