Always being slim, fit and attractive is the dream of every woman. But nature has endowed everyone with a different “constitution” of the body. That is why some girls can afford to gorge themselves on goodies, while others are forced to strictly calculate the number of calories consumed.
But it happens that both of them need to quickly lose the dad’s extra pounds, and in this case, short diets will come to the rescue.
Goal: fit into old jeans. Performed!
There are quite a few food systems called “express diet”, but the principle remains the same – to reduce the daily calorie intake as much as possible. The result will really please, because adhering to such a diet for several days, you have a real chance to get rid of 3-5 kg, and you can easily put on old jeans or a dress that you bought in case you suddenly lose weight.
The duration of the fast diet can be from 3 to 7 days, the maximum period is 2 weeks. Be careful, overdoing it can cause irreparable harm to your health.
There are several menu options for three, five or seven days. Some of them provide for strict adherence to the time of meals, others – a significant limitation of its amount or refusal of one or more meals for more effective weight loss.
There are advantages!
Undoubtedly, rapid weight loss systems have their advantages.
1. The body is cleansed of accumulated toxins and toxins, the work of the digestive system and the metabolic process is normalized.
2. Certain fast food diets can also be beneficial. So, fruit and vegetable menus will allow you to actively saturate the body with vitamins and other useful substances. This will certainly affect the improvement of skin color and the absence of problems with brittle hair and nails.
3. During the period of adherence to the diet, the body gets used to smaller portions, as well as healthy food, because you will need to exclude everything harmful: sweet, salty, fatty and smoked, as well as carbonated drinks and fast food.
4. Express diet is a great way to get rid of a couple of extra pounds as soon as possible.
A little bit of good!
But, like any restriction, fast weight loss has its own number of disadvantages.
1. Along with the loss of body fat, muscle mass will also “go away”, since it will become the main source from which the body will take the necessary substances.
2. Due to a significant restriction in food, the metabolic process will undergo changes, which means that weight loss will soon stop. Therefore, the optimal period for such techniques is up to 7 days.
3. The feeling of hunger will haunt you all the time.
4. Lack of carbohydrates lowers blood glucose levels, leads to irritability and impaired concentration.
Such dietary restrictions have some contraindications, including:
- diseases of the digestive system;
- kidney and liver diseases;
- metabolic problems.
If you decide to say goodbye to being overweight in a short time, you should definitely take into account that the total daily calorie intake should not be less than 800 kcal. This is the minimum amount of energy required to keep the body alive. Love yourself and be healthy!