Correct weight loss involves not only diet, but also physical activity. They allow you to make the body sculpted and make fat burn faster and more efficiently. And bodyflex training will significantly speed up the process of losing weight. But for the classes to be effective, you need to learn some features.
What is it, how does it work?
Bodyflex is a unique set of exercises that was developed by the American Grieg Childers. Exercises helped her to reduce the size of clothes from 56 to 44. And this with three children!
Classes involve the combination of certain loads and special breathing exercises. Aerobic respiration, which is fundamental for such training, allows you to saturate all body tissues with oxygen. And oxygen, in turn, contributes to the speedy burning of body fat.
In addition, oxygen helps muscles work properly, making them stronger and more prominent. Surprisingly, the pace of exercise is calm and measured, but half an hour of training burns more calories than with intense or strength training.
Advantages and disadvantages
First, let’s list the main benefits of bodyflex training:
- The exercises are quite simple and do not require much effort. Any person can cope with them, even without special physical training.
- Just 15-20 minutes a day is enough. Even such short-term training will help you see changes in the very near future. This means that even a busy person will find time for classes.
- If you follow the basic rules of training, then you can not only achieve certain results, but also consolidate them, and also keep yourself in shape.
- You can perform the exercises both with a trainer in the gym and at home. But first you need to master the technique and, if necessary, consult with a specialist.
- The bodyflex exercise system allows not only to improve the figure, but also to change the skin condition for the better. This means that you will look more attractive and younger.
Now some disadvantages:
- Although the developers of the system argue that adherence to a strict diet is not required and even dangerous, it is still necessary to remember the principles of healthy and proper nutrition.
- If you decide to quit classes, then be prepared for the volume to begin to increase again. Bodyflex is not an emergency measure, but a way of life.
- You can not increase the training time, as this can lead to adverse consequences. Prolonged breath holdings are not only unhealthy, but also hazardous to health.
What can be achieved?
Here are the results that bodyflex training will achieve:
- First of all, classes are good for losing weight, so you will certainly get rid of those extra pounds.
- Exercises will significantly speed up the metabolism, and this will contribute not only to the increased breakdown of fats, but also the proper functioning of all body systems.
- Among other things, bodyflex helps to normalize lymph flow, and this allows you to remove toxins, toxins and harmful substances.
- Exercise will help work out problem areas such as the buttocks, abdomen and hips.
- You will get rid of cellulite and leave your skin firm and fresh.
- Exercise will improve blood circulation, so your well-being and health will improve. And especially classes are good for the digestion and the female reproductive system.
- Bodyflex contributes to the contraction of the stomach muscles, so that its volumes will gradually decrease. This means that the amount of food consumed will decrease.
- You will become flexible and agile.
- After your first workout, you will notice that your mood has improved. In addition, you will receive a boost of vivacity.
Can everyone do it?
Bodyflex workouts have contraindications:
- bleeding of any nature and a tendency to them;
- transferred operations;
- chronic diseases in the acute stage;
- cerebral aneurysms;
- serious diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- intervertebral hernia;
- malignant neoplasms;
- acute infections;
- deterioration of health.
Basic principles of classes
There are some basic rules that can be followed to make training safe and effective:
- Exercise regularly. But this does not mean at all that you need to train daily. 3-4 times a week is enough, but the duration of training will need to be increased.
- The optimal duration of one workout is 30-40 minutes, but 20 minutes will be quite enough. But it is not recommended to train longer than 60 minutes.
- You should do it on an empty stomach, that is, 1.5-2 hours after the last meal. But it is not necessary to start training sutras before breakfast, although this option is possible.
- It is imperative to breathe correctly. There is a certain technique that must be mastered before starting classes.
What should be breathing during exercise? There are five main stages in total, but the first step is to take a comfortable position, it is in this position that it will be easiest to master the technique. So, stand up straight, spread your legs at a distance of 30-40 centimeters from each other. The back should be straight.
Put your palms on your knees (or rather, just above the knees). The chin should be parallel to the floor.
Now let’s list the main stages of breathing:
- Diaphragmatic exhalation through the mouth. Open your mouth slightly, pull your lips into a tube. At the same time, try to pull the stomach as much as possible to the spine so that the abdominal muscles tighten. Begin, as it were, to push air out of your lungs. When all the air is out, you can close your lips.
- Inhale through your nose. So, all the air is gone, you closed your lips. Lower your head down, and then begin to raise it and at the same time take a deep and rather sharp breath with your nose, without opening your mouth. The shoulders and chest should remain motionless, but the belly should be inflated. The inhalation should be noisy, this will be a signal that you are doing everything right. The chin should be slightly raised, but do not tilt your head back! Retain the air in yourself.
- Open your mouth and exhale all the air sharply, contracting your abdominal muscles and diaphragm. In this case, you can pronounce the sound “Groin!”.
- Now you need to hold your breath. Lower your head and bend down a little, tuck your stomach and make it absolutely flat. Count to eight (it is better to repeat each count three times, but at first it is possible not to do this). At this stage, exercises are performed.
- Now inhale through your nose, filling your lungs with air and rounding your belly.
We offer you effective exercises:
- Bow pose. Lie on your stomach, rest your socks on the floor, place your palms on the floor with the backs of your hands. Exhale and then inhale loudly. Now spread your legs and bend them at the knees, grab your ankles with your hands. Then exhale loudly and hold your breath. Now start unbending your legs, lifting your head, chest and hips off the floor. Hold your legs with your hands, tilt your chin. Stay in this position, count to 8 and return to the original position.
- Exercise “Lion”. Spread your feet shoulder-width apart, bend over and rest your palms on your knees. Go through all five stages of breathing and hold it. Open your mouth and round it. Look up and lower your mouth down, straining your nose and cheeks. Then stick out your tongue without relaxing your mouth. Count to 8.
- Sit on the floor, bend your knees and spread them apart, keep your back straight, stretch your arms in front of you. Perform all breathing exercises, and while holding, lean back as much as possible. Hold this position and count to 8, then inhale and return to the starting position.
Do the exercises correctly and regularly and you will see results soon.