Do you know anything about a drink like milk tea? But it is very useful, especially for the figure. But in order to achieve results, you need to properly prepare and consume milk tea.
What it is?
As the name implies, milk tea is a mixture of tea and milk. But a truly healthy drink does not include anything other than these two components.
How to cook?
How to cook milk tea? There are several ways:
- The classic recipe is the simplest. Heat two liters of milk to 70-80 degrees and put five to seven tablespoons of tea in it. Let the drink steep for half an hour, then strain and drink.
- This drink will turn out to be lighter and lower in calories, since it contains not only milk, but also water. For preparation, you will need a liter of milk, a liter of water and five to six tablespoons of tea. Bring the water to a boil and pour over the tea. Leave it to infuse for 15-20 minutes, then strain the drink and pour warm milk into it.
- You can prepare an unusual milk tea using herbs and spices. Choose one of the two recipes above for a regular drink. Then add to it, for example, a pinch of curry, a third of a teaspoon of ground ginger, a teaspoon of honey, a pinch of cinnamon, a few peas of cloves (one thing, of course). Some people also recommend using garlic. Two cloves are enough for two liters. You do not need to grind them.
How to use?
The best option for losing weight is a fasting day. You just need to drink only milk tea throughout the day. In total, you need 1.5-2 liters, and this volume should be divided into 6-8 equal parts. Drink one serving every two hours. But milk tea should be alternated with plain clean water to avoid dehydration. Its volume should also be about 1.5-2 liters.
A milk tea diet is impossible, since it is not recommended and even dangerous to consume it for more than one day. But it is quite possible to arrange one fasting day, and also replace one meal with a portion of a drink (dinner is best).
Advantages and disadvantages
Using milk tea to get rid of extra pounds has several undeniable advantages:
- The drink tastes quite good, so drinking it is not at all disgusting.
- Such a fasting day is really effective, because the daily calorie intake will not exceed 500-800, which is not so much. In addition, all excess liquid will definitely go away, which is due to the special properties of milkweed.
- Saving. All you need is milk and tea. And this means that you will not have to spend money.
- It’s simple. It does not take much time to prepare a drink; it can be made in a few minutes. In addition, you can easily take it with you to work or study and drink at any time, which is very convenient.
- Milk tea perfectly quenches not only thirst, but also hunger.
But there are also disadvantages:
- There are contraindications. So, you should not use milk tea for people suffering from chronic or acute renal failure, as well as diseases of the pancreas or gallbladder. In addition, this drink is contraindicated in case of intolerance to milk sugar and allergy to cow’s milk protein. It is worth giving up on it during lactation.
- Transferring such a fasting day can be quite difficult. Some people report dizziness, rumbling and bloating, flatulence, and other unpleasant symptoms.
- Although the effect is noticeable, it is worth remembering that a decrease in body weight and volume is associated with the loss of excess fluid, but not body fat. Although some of the “reserves”, of course, will be used up.
- Milk tea is not suitable for everyone. So, you should not drink it for too long for people prone to fainting and suffering from hypotension. In addition, it is undesirable to choose this fasting day for those who are experiencing serious mental or physical stress. There are no carbohydrates in the drink, but they are simply necessary for the formation of energy.
Milk tea is a very healthy drink. And here are some of its properties:
- There is a pronounced diuretic effect, thanks to which it is possible to unload the kidneys and get rid of edema.
- Milk tea does an excellent job of cleansing the body of toxins and toxins. After such a fasting day, you will feel unprecedented lightness and notice that your intestines began to work much better.
- Tea and milk are absorbed by the body faster and more correctly, since tea partially neutralizes the activity of lactose, and milk softens the effect of caffeine contained in tea.
- The drink will cleanse the liver and reduce the burden on this organ.
- Milk tea literally starts and noticeably speeds up the metabolism, due to which fats begin to actively burn.
The results are pretty noticeable. So, in a day you can get rid of 1-2 kilograms. The final weight loss will depend on the initial body weight as well as the amount of fluid in the body.
Some helpful tips:
- Instead of black tea, it is advisable to use green tea, as it is useful and has a milder effect on the body.
- To enhance the effect, use skim milk instead of regular milk, it contains the minimum amount of calories.
- Tea must be of high quality, only then will it be useful. In addition, it is advisable to use sheet rather than packaged.
- In order for tea to retain its beneficial properties, it is recommended to brew it not with boiling water, but with hot water. Its temperature should be about 70-85 degrees.
- Milk tea can be drunk warm, cool or hot. That is, this drink can help both keep warm and, on the contrary, save yourself from the heat.
- If unpleasant symptoms appear, it is advisable to stop using milk tea.
Now you know not only that milk and tea are compatible, but also that together they can work wonders, including helping to lose weight.